Medicare Solutions Long Island provides instant insurance plan comparisons from trusted carriers.
Medicare Advantage plans, also known as Medicare Part C, rolls Parts A (hospital insurance), B (medical insurance), & D (prescription drug coverage) into a single plan with a single card.
LI seniors trust Medicare Solutions Long Island with their Medicare insurance needs. We make enrolling in Medicare easy.
Our Medicare agents are educated on current plans and policies of nearly every major insurance carrier.
MedicareSolutionsLongIsland.com is the best source of information of Medicare insurance plans for Long Island, NY seniors.
We assist you in choosing the best Medicare plan for your own needs & help you with:
Understanding eligibility – Processing paperwork – Liaising with providers – Billing & payment Q&As, Staying up to date on changes, Re-evaluating existing health coverage.
All Medicare Advantage plans are required by law to provide at least all of the benefits of Original Medicare Parts A & B.
MAXIMIZE YOUR COVERAGE. MINIMIZE YOUR COSTS.
Let us help you navigate the Medicare insurance landscape so that you can make the best choices for your health, your lifestyle, and your finances.
Read more about Medicare health insurance with our blog:
- If you need to apply for Medicare Part B, contact us for a free consultation. The two downloads below are… The post Apply for Medicare Part B appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- The link below is for new enrollment in applying for Medicare Parts A & B. https://www.ssa.gov People need to enroll… The post Applying for Medicare Parts A & B Online appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- The Humana Gold Plus Medicare Advantage plan has a wide range of coverage for Long Island seniors. Humana has contracted… The post Humana Gold Plus Medicare Advantage Plan appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Humana Gold Plus is a Medicare Advantage health maintenance organization (HMO) plan with a wide range of coverage for Long… The post Humana Gold Plus (HMO) appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Medicare Supplement plans, Medicare Advantage plans, Part D plans, formularies, Medigap policies… These are just some health insurance choices facing… The post Turning 65? Pick Medicare benefits with an agent you can trust appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Open Enrollment 2020 and a look at the PPP Loan Forgiveness Report. Open Enrollment is a once-per-year opportunity to review… The post WEBINAR: Open Enrollment 2020 appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) are one type of Medicare Advantage plan that allows you to choose your own health care… The post Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Health Maintenance Organizations, otherwise known as HMOs, are one type of Medicare Advantage plan. HMOs are typically the most affordable… The post Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis qualify for Medicare in the same ways as any other individual. First, someone with MS can… The post Can individuals diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis qualify for Medicare? appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Like many aspects of American life, the Coronavirus has caused significant changes to Medicare and Medicare benefits. Key among those… The post Medicare, Coronavirus Testing & Telehealth appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
Our concierge services won’t cost you a dime. The plans offered through your Medicare agent are the same that you might obtain on your own.
If you want expert assistance in selecting the right healthcare insurance to complement your Medicare coverage, contact us today.
Medicare Solutions Long Island is part of CRM Insurance Group
Protecting Futures: We have years of insurance experience helping clients prepare for the unknown.
Auto, Home, Life, Health, Umbrella, Flood, BOP, Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property, Group Medical, Group Dental, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare RX plans