Medicare Solutions Long Island can provide instant insurance plan comparisons from trusted carriers. LI seniors trust Medicare Solutions Long Island with their Medicare insurance needs. Peter Devine makes enrolling in Medicare easy.
Medicare Advantage plans, also known as Medicare Part C, rolls Parts A (hospital insurance), B (medical insurance), & D (prescription drug coverage) into a single plan with a single card.
For more information on Medicare enrollment & coverage options for the Long Island area, call (631) 777-7373 or email insurance agent Peter Devine today.
Peter Devine is educated on the most current plans and policies of nearly every major insurance carrier.
With 37 years of professional experience, Peter Devine is the best source of info. on Medicare insurance plans for Long Island, New York seniors.
He will assist you in choosing the best Medicare plan for your own specific needs & help you with:
Understanding eligibility – Processing paperwork – Liaising with providers – Billing & payment Q&As, Staying up to date on changes, Re-evaluating your existing health coverage.
MAXIMIZE YOUR COVERAGE. MINIMIZE YOUR COSTS.
Peter Devine can help you navigate the Medicare insurance landscape so that you can make the best choices for your health, your lifestyle, and your finances.
Read more about Medicare health insurance with our blog:
- Open Enrollment 2020 and a look at the PPP Loan Forgiveness Report. Open Enrollment is a once-per-year opportunity to review… The post WEBINAR: Open Enrollment 2020 appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) are one type of Medicare Advantage plan that allows you to choose your own health care… The post Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Health Maintenance Organizations, otherwise known as HMOs, are one type of Medicare Advantage plan. HMOs are typically the most affordable… The post Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis qualify for Medicare in the same ways as any other individual. First, someone with MS can… The post Can individuals diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis qualify for Medicare? appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Like many aspects of American life, the Coronavirus has caused significant changes to Medicare and Medicare benefits. Key among those… The post Medicare, Coronavirus Testing & Telehealth appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- With the new coronavirus pandemic caused by COVID-19 dominating the news, people worldwide are stockpiling necessities. As some store shelves… The post Coronavirus & Prescription Medications appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Online defensive driving classes – A great way to save money on your car insurance! With many New Yorkers staying… The post Online Defensive Driving Classes During Coronavirus Shut In appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Testing, telehealth and future vaccines for Coronavirus are included, CMS chief says. As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to… The post What Medicare Covers When It Comes to Coronavirus appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- If you haven’t had your blood pressure checked lately, now’s the time. About 1 in 3 U.S. adults have high… The post Do you know your blood pressure numbers? appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
- Did you know that you may qualify for Medicare even if you are under the age of 65? Individuals under… The post Medicare Benefits for Individuals Under 65 appeared first on Medicare Solutions Long Island.
Medicare Solutions Long Island is part of CRM Insurance Group
Protecting Futures: We have years of insurance experience helping clients prepare for the unknown.
Auto, Home, Life, Health, Umbrella, Flood, BOP, Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property, Group Medical, Group Dental, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare RX plans
Like Medicare Solutions Long Island on Facebook for more information on social security and Medicare in New York.